Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Live2d Cubism 3.0 is running super slow.
I'm not sure why. I seem to make all requirements. Here is what I have
OS = High Sierra (v. 10.13.4)
Processor = 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory = 24 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB (OpenGL 4.1)
The editor is REALLY laggy, even before I load anything. And the viewer is SUPER slow.
It should not be like this. I use other programs that are more labor-intensive and they run perfectly. What is going on?
I would love to use this program.