Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Changing Models to Use in Cubism 2.0 Animator Free version *Mac*
Okay, I've wasted a good majority of the day messing around with Live 2D and brainstorming a scripit. Now that I have an idea of what i want to try to make, I want to know how to get past the "File cannot be saved over with textures over 2048p" thati get when i try to load a premade model(that were given from the cubism site of course) thing, if at all posible. From what I can assume, the files are too big, which would be understandable since they do spawn in pretty big (If you just import). I may be wrong though. What i'm wondering is, other then the 'simple' model, is it posible to import models like Izumi into the free version of cubisim?
Also, if anyone's curious, what i'm planing to make is a bit of a comidic short with 2 firends where one found an animation program but needs ideas on what to make, and the animation changed with their in video sugestions....Yeah, you get three guesses to how i thought of this one. If you can't think of an idea for somthing, have your idea be about thinking of an idea for something.