Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Live2D sdk for cocos2d-x two bugs
Hello,i am a programmer from china.During this period i was
sdk for cocos2d-x,and i have found 2 bugs.
Bug 1 :A my class inheriting Live2D sdk class (for example: class
MyAMotion inherit class AMotion ) can't compile correctly ( platform : android ).
Bug 2 : model->setPartsOpacity("PARTS_01_ARM_R_B_001",0.0);
It works incorrectly,it will display some white area (verson: cocos2d-x2.1.5 and cocos2d-x3.2 , platform :win32 and android ).
There are pictures and the truth. and I want to email you but I don't know your
email address. This page i can't upload image.
I expect avatar for my app.
Please Contact email address :[email protected]