Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Sprite Sheet import questions
I am new to Live2d, and am testing out the PRO functions before purchase, I have been struggling to get basic files working as illustrated on the various guides and such.
I have been attempting to use the guides, as well as search the forum, but there is not much information related to this question. I feel that all the tutorials are skipping a very important step.
I have tried following this, but it relies on photoshop, which is fine, but I already have sprite sheets, so breaking them into layers again seems redundant.
I have used the photoshop method laid out below and it works fine, I was hoping for something where I could drop the sheets directly in, and cut them up IN Live2D.Tutorial 1.0 [official]
I have this tutorial as well, but these options just simply do not exist.Live2D Cubism Editor: Making a model file & Mapping out drawable objects
(YouTube Link) Preparing Textures
Also the editor does not seem to have a horizontal scroll, which is weird.
Again, I feel like this is something super simple that I am just missing. When I drop the png file, it imports OK as the sprite sheet, but how to chop it up as indicated by the second link is not clear, aside from using photoshop.
Version is 3.2.01
Any help would would be appreciated