Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Turning on/off the live2D model in Unity 2017 breaks the model (Cubism 3.0.11 + Unity 2017.1)
We've run into multiple problems with our Cubism -> Unity pipeline, but this latest one we've been unable to solve. Hopefully someone has a solution.
We've created a live2d gameobject in Unity and everything seems to work okay, but as we progress in the game dialogue and we have to turn off and turn on the live2d character the layers of the the character break - the character has a set of different clothing and facial effects (such as blush etc.). These extra layers turn on although they are keyframed off.
Currently we're unable to progress our project due to this problem so any help is much appreciated!