Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
How should I pay for using LIVE2D & Facerig ('steam' product) in live youtube or twitch streaming?
Hi, i'm currently planning to buy "facerig" and "live 2d module facerig" in Steam page.
In the case that I want to feature myself on the screen as Live 2D character while broadcasting in youtube live or twitch,
how should i pay for the live 2d license for monetary use? (especially when I get money from lots of viewers of my streaming channel)
All i have to do is buying "Live 2d facerig" collaboration product in Steam page? or is there something else, like upgrading the Live 2D for pro version for monetary use?