Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
parameter sliders move on their own???
hello! it's been a while ^^
i've been trying to work on my model after applying a template (chitose) but ran into a strange problem...?
what i'm trying to do:
set the parameter on the point i want to use on the slider (it is green), select a few polygons using the brush or lasso tool, and move them to where i want them to be.
what actually happens:
set the parameter on point 1, select polygons using the brush or lasso tool, the minute i move them, cubism changes the parameter slider to point 2 and THEN moves the polygons. which means all my edits are changing key form 2 not key form 1 which i'm trying to modify.
I'm used to cubism 2.0 and 2.1, so if there is something i need to disable or enable on cubism 3.x please help me find it, and if this is a bug i can provide a video or gif of the problem so it can be investigated further?