Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Does Cubism 3 SDK work with Unity 5.6.2f1?
I imported the Cubism 3 SDK into Unity and got several errors. The first error is: "Assets/Live2D/Cubism/Components/Framework/Json/CubismModel3Json.cs(81,34): error CS1594: Delegate `Live2D.Cubism.Framework.Json.CubismModel3Json.LoadAssetAtPathHandler' has some invalid arguments"
I'm guessing it shouldn't have an error right away, but maybe I imported it wrong or am missing something?