Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
I try make a example cubism on Cocos3.1.1 but failed
i write a cocos3.0 demo use the sdk for 2.2 sample code, every error happen because of 3.0 is fixed.
but it will crash when calling Live2DModelWinGL::loadModel(); and i also try the overload one still not work.(invalid address access, the sample code work fine on cocos2.2)
is there any idea to use cubism sdk on cocos3.0 or there will be a official one come soon?
btw the sdk lib is compile using platform toolset v110, with vc2013 you will get error msg like
"_msc_ver' value '1700' doesn't match value '1800". this mean maybe a lib compile using v120 can provide from official?