Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Euclid v1.0 Hide Grid Option? +Scene Crash
Hi! (Congrats on the launch!)This is a minor thing
(not a deal breaker) I'm wondering if it's possible to hide the Grid
temporarily in [Scene]
and if not would you consider adding the option for Euclid Editor? Grid is also on 3D Mode [Main].I also want to report a crash when using Scene.
Once in Scene mode- Setting a frame in the timeline on any frame- after moving an animated part and clicking & dragging
onto any previous frames on the timeline will cause Euclid to crash.
Loving Euclid so far!