Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Moho Studio (Anime Studio) Support
Hi, I just discovered this program, fell in love with it when I found out it has support for Adobe After Effect...
However, not everyone (or hobbyist like me) have the luxury of buying After Effect. Also, I noticed from the people I know that use After Effect, don't even use Live2D and do everything
in that program alone. So I was wondering if there can be support for a more affordable program such as Moho (Anime Studio) Studio or any other affordable programs out there. (I'm not sure what more examples to give sorry).http://my.smithmicro.com/anime-studio-pro.html