Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

PSD import window on lower screen resolution will cut off

I'm not sure whether this has been reported before but I'm gonna make a topic about it anyway.

I'm working on 1366x768 resolution. I noticed that the left pane on PSD Window import would be cut off (as in, some options may be missing) if the window couldn't fit them all.

Here's what PSD Import looking like on my screen:

If I remember correctly there is statistic about resize factor of my imported texture at very bottom left of the Window...
Which is not shown because my screen resolution is simply too small to display the information.

This also can be proven simply by resizing the PSD Import window:

Now most of option are gone, rendered it inaccessible.
Ideally there should be a scroll bar on the left pane which would show up when user screen resolution is smaller than the window, so user still can access it.

Please take this information as your attention, thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

Thank you for using Live2D.

It seems that the reason this problem happening is that the monitor doesn't have enough resolution. If you could put an external monitor, the problem might be solved. We are trying to fix this issue on Cubism 3.0

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Sincerely,
  • Hi,

Thank you for using Live2D.

It seems that the reason this problem happening is that the monitor doesn't have enough resolution. If you could put an external monitor, the problem might be solved. We are trying to fix this issue on Cubism 3.0

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Hi,
    I already have external monitor plugged in, unfortunately 1366x768 is the max resolution my laptop could handle. So yeah, it's out of option.
    Was hoping if this could be fixable on Cubism 2.1, but well, I think I could live with that. When Cubism 3.0 going to expand their closed beta please do tell ;)
  • edited October 2016
    HEY! I think I found out what's up! (possibly)
    Up until recently I had been having a similar issue, every time I'd import a PSD, the colors would be wayy off, almost bleached or inverted looking, but I think the problem lies with what program you are using to export your PSDs.

I had been using Medibang paint pro to create and export my PSDs as of late. I found out that something about how Medibang exports a file as a PSD makes it open/read incorrectly in the Cubism editor. If you're using Medibang for creating your PSD files, you will probably keep having this issue. I got my files to work by opening them in another program with the option to export PSD files, namely, by opening the PSD file in GIMP and saving a new copy. It may work if you save over the file in GIMP as well, I have not tried it yet.

In short, if you're using Medibang or any other program by FireAlpaca, export your PSDs in another program such as GIMP and see if that fixes your problem!
  • Hey, thank you for your response... unfortunately that's an entirely different issue lol.
    I don't have problem with the texture file, but the Live2D window itself.