Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
How to Change Expression/ motion of displayed model by a button press (C# plz)
I've attached the Code i've made in a Zip file, though really only The Char Select and Quiz Answers are the ones i think you should be concerned about. Also worth mentioning is that i have 2 models on the canvas in unity, and have only one of them displayed at a time.
So I'm trying to remake the TangoTango quiz From the Tumblr Tutorial. Although since it's both Outdated and doesn't explain the code very well i've tried to make the code myself. The last part I'm concerned about is making it so the character will do a certain emotion (expression and motion). Try as i might though i can't figure out how to make it do so when i make a choice Here's a screenshot what what's there so far
Could anyone help with this? I'm using The SampleApp Data from the Unity SDK, if that's worth mentioning. I can also send the data scripts if necessary, But they've gotten pretty big, so i might need to put some tag comments on them before i do that.