Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Users,

Now, we are seeking users who can give us a hand with expertise to evolve our software more dynamically.
If you are willing to help us, we’d like you to make a registration for “Live2D Creators Circle” via the link below.
Designers, programmers, translators are especially welcomed so far.
(More detailed explanation will be given to you before we ask you to do tasks)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5KK_GL3ozwPXtTHrpi_ktbsI8UZf8jlYRSlDworyBo/viewform?usp=send_form

[SDK] Can individual owners share finished projects with friends?

Hi I am interested in applying for the Individual owner's SDK, but I saw in the agreement that I'm not allowed to Publish anything or share any of my works, be it non-profit or otherwise. Does this mean that I can't make iOS apps for my friends? Taking it further, does this mean I can't upload my works to the internet for the public to use freely? I would just like some clarification as to how much Live2D will allow me to share my works. I have read the license agreement, but it seems a little strict, as it seems to say that I can only make apps for myself, and that any app sharing, be it personal or public, will be punished by monetary compensation and a revoking of my license :\

I promise that I'm not out to make money from this :) I just want to make apps for people other than myself, in addition to learning more about the SDK.

Comments