Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
[SDK] Can individual owners share finished projects with friends?
Hi I am interested in applying for the Individual owner's SDK, but I saw in the agreement that I'm not allowed to Publish anything or share any of my works, be it non-profit or otherwise. Does this mean that I can't make iOS apps for my friends? Taking it further, does this mean I can't upload my works to the internet for the public to use freely? I would just like some clarification as to how much Live2D will allow me to share my works. I have read the license agreement, but it seems a little strict, as it seems to say that I can only make apps for myself, and that any app sharing, be it personal or public, will be punished by monetary compensation and a revoking of my license
I promise that I'm not out to make money from this
I just want to make apps for people other than myself, in addition to learning more about the SDK.