Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
how to make custom rubbing touch event
What is the easiest way to implement a rubbing touch event similar to that in games such as Nintendogs?
what is including in the sample in SDK only have flick,tap,shake event.
To achieve something similar to the rubbing (loving stroke) in Nintendogs, the flickevent doesent seem to be relevent enough.
Should I add the logic in TouchesMoved or TouchesBegan? And How should I do it properly?
Another question would be, how do I loop an animation?(for instance,when I am rubbing one's head,the head down animation loops).
Thank you very much,
Any help is much appreciated.
sorry i post this in the wrong category...