Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Animator's "Placement" timeline
My issue has to do w/ the Animator's "Placement & Transparency" timeline section; I've used this to move my model around in a scene, etc.
But the problem is... Live2d's 'Viewer' seems to ignore all "Position" changes? And the other software I've been using (Tyranobuilder) also seems to ignore "Position" within a scene.
In other words: after I've exported my MTNs and brought them into Viewer to setup/save, the model is always centered, no matter where the "Position" specifies. If I stay within Animator, I can export GIFs where the model's Position is being manipulated properly; but once I'm in Viewer (or Tyrano), the model is stuck centered within the 'scene'/frame.
Does anyone know what I should do?