Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Can't create new projects in Live 2D Animator
I've searched everywhere for answers, but I can't seem to find any, so I will try here.
I downloaded the beta version for Mac (I click FREE when I start the programs) and Cubism Modeler works just fine (as far as I can see). The problem I have, is in Cubism Animator. When I click "Creating a New Project" in hopes of getting started, the OK button turns transparent and I can't start a new project... I'm literally going insane and I've no idea what I'm doing wrong!
Please help, anyone! TT_TT