Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Placement & Transparency feature does not work in Viewer
This is an issue we had.
To share with others, post it here.
============ Start =============
When our animator makes position animation, it is not shown in Viewer and SDK playback.
I received a screenshot image from animator's PC. (Please see the attached file)
Even though animator set the position animation key, but it does not work, so character does not animate.
It does not mean Model is not shown in Viewer. We can see the Model in viewer, but it does not animate as we set.
The screenshot is what animator did, but those key does not affect anything.
Simply to say, "Position" parameters works in Animator, but does not work in Viewer.
The non-working feature is Placement & Transparency feature in the Animator.
The Placement & Transparency feature in Animator only works in Animator. The changes you make with the Placement & Transparency feature will not be included in output mtn files, so it cannot be loaded on Viewer. The Placement & Transparency feature is not parameters. If you want to do position and transparency to be included in .mtn files, you need to make new parameters for position and transparency in Modeler and configure those parameters in Animator, which then will be included in .mtn.
Hope this helps.
============= End ==============