Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
[SDK] Is there plan for OpenGL ES2 version of iPhone and Android SDK?
Current iPhone/Android SDK only support OpenGL ES1.1, wonder if there paln for OpenGL ES2? And if do, any estimated timeline for release?
btw, is it really necessary to make the SDK close sourced? It's unlikely there's core algorithm in the playback engine, and make it open source will simply make porting to other platform easier. (Of course it's totally up to you live2d team, but do please consider the benefit )