Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Draw Order problem Help(for FaceRig)
Hey guys i'm new to the Live2d thingy i want to make a facerig model from live2d but i found myself in a situation here. The model won't appear due to the draw order, changing the global draw order can't work for the facerig if i change the local draw order its the same as making it all over again, changing the local draw order is like i have to change the draw order everytime i move(like if i change the draw order of the eye too 600 at 0 when i move it to 1 i have to change the draw order of the eye to 600 again and there's a lot, not to mention the angles") sorry for these question and thanks