Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Changing the mouth shape and it doesn't look right
I drew a custom PSD for use as a model and am currently rigging the face using the official tutorials as it's my first time. I drew the original version with a smile as default and an open mouth shape with smooth lines, but when I added deform paths to the lips and mouths, both the new frown shape for the closed mouth and both the smiling and frowning shapes for the open mouth came out looking very wonky, with sharp, jagged corners all over. Does anyone have tips regarding tweaks I can make to the mesh and deformers for smoother lines here?
Original drawing (Open mouth is hidden):
Open smile/Open frown/Closed frown: