Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Computer freezing during mouse operation in Live2D Editor
This is a bizarre issue that I do not know what's exactly is the cause, but it's only happening while I'm working with Live2D Editor.
So if I'm doing mouse operations in the panels (e.g. dragging opacity number or dragging the keyform) my computer would freeze. It will stops receiving any inputs, my keyboard and mouse becomes unresponsive. But sounds and music in the background would still be playing, with occasional buzzing. I cannot resolve the issue other than doing hard reset to my computer.
It has been happening plenty of times while I'm doing similar operation. I'm out of ideas for what to do.
For the record I am using Win 10 October 2018 update with latest updates installed, I think.