Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
2 features for Live2D Cubism 3
I'd like to ask to add 2 features:1. Scrollbars for the work area (as it was in Live2D 2.1):
Now we should zoom out and zoom up constantly to change our location on the canvas, it is not comfortable:
And if necessary, you can add possibility to turn off this option (to 'Window' menu) for people, who don't want to use scrollbars because of lack of free space in their work area.2. To block changing of any (except of physics settings) parameter (one or more) on any value in Live2D Viewer.
It would be useful if you want to check physics settings on special values of parameter while playing [Random Pose].
Also it would be useful if you just want to block some moves of model while playing [Random Pose].
We just need same 'lock option' like we have for layers. We don't need any other hard ways to do it.
As it is now (all parameters
are moving randomly):
For example: blocked 'Angle X' and 'BrowL Y' manually (but it is useless to block it manually because of lags and because you can want to block not only one parameter, but more):