Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
I've seen a similar post on this but it hasn't helped at all. Basically I think it has to do with the psd files I import but I'm not 100% sure. I'm brand new to all this so go easy on me!
Basically I can import just fine, use the program just fine. No issues there. I use Krita and save as a PSD. The file type has always been a non issue in any other programs reading psd's so I don't think there's an issue there. I import this file to Live2D so I can work with everything pre-set up.
However when I save, or periodically when it attempts to backup, I get an error.
Backup error looks like this:
And regular save looks like this:
I can export to .moc with no issues, and the .moc loads up in the viewer perfectly. It's just saving so that I can keep my progress. Any ideas what's going on?