Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[About macOS Sonoma 14.4] (Updated March 18, 2024)
It has been confirmed that the macOS Sonoma 14.4 update contains a bug that causes Java processes to terminate unexpectedly on Apple M series Macs.
As this may also affect the operation of Live2D Cubism Editor on such devices, we recommend that you refrain from updating macOS until the issue is resolved.

Pause while looping inside unity

edited August 2018 in Help
I am using Live2D 2.1.16 editor and my Unity sdk is 2.1, unity 2018.1
I have imported animation into unity and it pauses for like 0.5seconds for each loop.
please see the following youtube video for comparison, left side is unity, right side is inside editor

https://youtu.be/yeY0fQKk7Ek

Answers

• Fade function in the SDK is to switch motions smoothly when motions having different first and last value are played.

When the fade function is on, between fading out of the current motion and fading in of the next motion, there is moment that motion has less effect to parameter value. Therefore it seems as if the model stops its motion.

If you'd like to check how the model moves before importing to Unity, you can use Cubism 2.1 viewer.

Thanks,