Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
License activation failed
Hello, I am having a problem with Live2D Cubism 3.2.02. It seems that my license is not valid. It shows me the message "License activation failed (1, -153)".
My license is:
LD-022 Live2D Cubism 3 PRO for indie - Subscription , Annual plan - Prepaid. It comes from CN-005 Cubism Editor 2 PRO for indie (individual & Small Business only). I have been using this license ok and it stops function. I do not know if there is a bug in the editor for licenses comming from Cubism 2 PRO.
Could you please help me with this? I need to start the work again with Cubism and time goes fast.
Thanks for your attention.