Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
How do you go about clothes swapping in Cubism 3?
Hi! I want to use Cubism for a project where characters will have several clothing items that can be swapped (accessories, dresses, pants, hats, etc.), made in Unity. I was hopping someone could point me in the right direction as to how to achieve this with Cubism 3. I was taking a look at some documentation for Cubism 2 and there was a special Avatar method whose purpose seemed to be exactly what I wanted, however, I cannot find anything comparable to that in the documentation of Cubism 3 so I'm a bit lost.
The answer to this post https://community.live2d.com/discussion/558/ask-about-multiple-characters-and-clothes#latest
gave me a small hint but I'm still in the dark here.
Any help is appreciated! Thank you for your time!