Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Users,

Now, we are seeking users who can give us a hand with expertise to evolve our software more dynamically.
If you are willing to help us, we’d like you to make a registration for “Live2D Creators Circle” via the link below.
Designers, programmers, translators are especially welcomed so far.
(More detailed explanation will be given to you before we ask you to do tasks)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5KK_GL3ozwPXtTHrpi_ktbsI8UZf8jlYRSlDworyBo/viewform?usp=send_form

No curve surface deformer

When I try to model the mouth by clicking create a deformer, there's only an option to make a rotation. Does anyone have the same problem?

Comments

  • Nagifry said:

    When I try to model the mouth by clicking create a deformer, there's only an option to make a rotation. Does anyone have the same problem?

    Hi Nagifry, could you post some screenshot of the problem?
    is the button grayed out?
  • FxaYuan said:

    Nagifry said:

    When I try to model the mouth by clicking create a deformer, there's only an option to make a rotation. Does anyone have the same problem?

    Hi Nagifry, could you post some screenshot of the problem?
    is the button grayed out?
    Here's the screenshot: https://ibb.co/ewT5tc
  • Nagifry said:

    FxaYuan said:

    Nagifry said:

    When I try to model the mouth by clicking create a deformer, there's only an option to make a rotation. Does anyone have the same problem?

    Hi Nagifry, could you post some screenshot of the problem?
    is the button grayed out?
    Here's the screenshot: https://ibb.co/ewT5tc
    Ah, I see, the window is too small,
    try to scale the window horizontally! If I right, it will appear.
  • FxaYuan said:

    Nagifry said:

    FxaYuan said:

    Nagifry said:

    When I try to model the mouth by clicking create a deformer, there's only an option to make a rotation. Does anyone have the same problem?

    Hi Nagifry, could you post some screenshot of the problem?
    is the button grayed out?
    Here's the screenshot: https://ibb.co/ewT5tc
    Ah, I see, the window is too small,
    try to scale the window horizontally! If I right, it will appear.
    Hmm, there seems to be no way to scale the window. I tried to do it horizontally and vertically but it only drags it around.
  • Okay, I have 2 method, please try this out:
    Right click on you desktop then select Display Settings
    1. Make Scale and Layout: 100%

    if you still can't see it, then:

    2. Make your resolution that have (recommend) on the side



  • FxaYuan said:

    Okay, I have 2 method, please try this out:
    Right click on you desktop then select Display Settings
    1. Make Scale and Layout: 100%

    if you still can't see it, then:

    2. Make your resolution that have (recommend) on the side



    It worked! Thank you so much for the help! :blush:
  • Good to hear that,
    you welcome @Nagifry !
Sign In or Register to comment.