Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
anyone interested in a casual Live2D Discord server?
it would be unofficial, so we wont be able to help with license or program bugs, but it might be a good place to socialize and showcase WIP with a bunch of other people who are also learning Live2D?
here's an invite code if y'all wanna check it out: https://discord.gg/CBsyV29
(i hope it's okay to post this kind of invite in the official forums? if not, i'll take it down)
to anyone not familiar with Discord, it's an online messaging system aimed at gamers, so it has voice and text chat abilities, but is actually better than say skype or whatsapp because it's accessible on a bunch of platforms and people can make their own public groups easily.