Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Hello i have follow the japanese tutorial for install unity SDK , all work i can see my character but i got a problem
Unfinite line of :
IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
live2d.Euclid.SDKUnity.Graphics.TilePool.AllocateTile (Single threshold, Int32 meshIndex, Vector4 bounds)
live2d.Euclid.SDKUnity.Graphics.TilePool.AcquireTile (Int32 meshIndex)
live2d.Euclid.EuclidModelBackend.Rendering (Single angleX, Single angleY)
live2d.Euclid.EuclidCameraBackend.LateUpdateEuclidModelParameter (Vector3 cameraPos)
EuclidCamera.LateUpdate () (at Assets/Euclid SDK/EuclidCamera.cs:61)
Can you help me plz
I try on unity 5.6 and unity 2017 same problem