Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Updating Textures from PSD
Hi! Using the free version for now, so I'm not sure if this is the cause. I'm trying to replace the textures of a Live2D Cubism 3 model with an updated PSD (added additional details to the drawing). When I drag the PSD file into the Live2D workspace I get the option to replace the texture. When I do so, it doesn't replace anything; instead, it creates a copy on top of the existing model and doesn't copy the parameters. I essentially have a spare, un-meshed and non-animated drawing sitting on top of the one that I've worked on.
Is there a reason for this? I had added a couple new layers to photoshop, but when I first came across this problem I got rid of them to see if that was the cause but it doesn't seem to matter. I know I can go in and apply the new images to the mesh one by one but this is tedious and I'm left with double the number of objects. Any advice or help? Thanks!