Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
I need help making this character face blink (live2d/facerig help)
I've been trying to make this character blink, by having this blink be shown whenever I open my mouth since I can't do an animation like an audio visualizer I thought this would be a quick fix to have that illusion. I just can't seem to tie the opacity going down and up whenever the template opens and closes his mouth, it just stays on the whole time, can anyone help me please I've been at this for 2 days and I'm at my wits end @[email protected]
here's a picture of what my project looks like, I had this character commissioned and I really hope to finish it someday lolhttps://hyper-con.tumblr.com/image/164119273123