Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
please help i'm new in live 2d and i installed the old version 2.1.16 (32bit) to begin my frist project i just import a psd file, create a face deformer,nothing special and everything is fine until this window appears
it show that their is a problem in auto-backup and whenever i close it,it turns back after 5 min or less
when i click on ok it automatically opens the backup files and turns back after 5 min or less again
so i opened the option settings from file and turned off the auto backup; this windows didn't showed again but everytime i save my work when the auto backup off or even on another window appear "Processing was interrupted due to an error" while saving so i reinstall the program many times and nothing new the same problem
i can't save any thing
i read the same problem somewhere but the solution was sent privately inbox
so after all how i can get rid of this saving bug?
(sorry if my grammar is bad)