Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Workflow: Modeler/Animator Link Parameter setting
It's a quality of life feature that would save me 20s+ every time I open/change an animation file. That's quite a bit of time if I'm jumping back and forth between different animation files and have to constantly manually re-link parameters I setup up in the modeler.
I would like the Animator to default to the linked parameter settings the exact same way I have it in my Modeler or at the very least remember the chained parameters when I'm changing animation tabs. It is REALLY inconvenient to have to constantly re-chain it.