Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Use old default parameter names when exporting to Cubism 2.1 SDK!
I noticed due to new SDK difference, by default Cubism 3 Editor applies new default parameter names (for example, "ParamAngleX" over the old "PARAM_ANGLE_X").
But why the Editor sticking with new parameter names when we export to Cubism 2.1 SDK? I'd thought the legacy export is broken because my model doesn't move at all in 2.1 Viewer, until I noticed its because difference in parameter names.
So my current workaround is to rename all those parameters manually to correspond 2.1 SDK... but ideally it should not happen. Cubism 3 should've used old 2.1 default parameter lists when exporting to old format.
I know maybe this move to encourage users to make use of new SDK, but the app I'm currently working with only support SDK 2.1 so far, and I liked Cubism 3 UX improvements so I wanted to work with Cubism 3 instead, but keep export to legacy format.
Hope this can be put into consideration for future update.