Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Avatar won't work in viewer?
I have some problem about avatar function that we plan to use in our next project and consider buying Live2D.
The software I'm using:
Live2D Modeler/Cubism 1.1.05 (trial version)
Live2D Viewer 1.3.7 (adobe air version)
And model data is Epsilon_08.cmox from http://sites.cybernoids.jp/cubism_e/samples
I have done following things:
1. Open Epsilon_08.cmox in modeler.
2. Hide 前髪１,前髪２,横髪１横髪２,後ろ髪１,後ろ髪２
3. Export .moc file with default setting.
4. Export all avatar parts (前髪１,前髪２,横髪１横髪２,後ろ髪１,後ろ髪２) use パーツを保存（アバター用）
5. Move all avatar data to make directory tree suggested in document
6. Open .moc file in viewer
7. File -> Read -> Avatar Folder , select avatar_data folder.
But avatar parts was not shown in viewer
What am I doing wrong?