Dear Users,

Now, we are seeking users who can give us a hand with expertise to evolve our software more dynamically.
If you are willing to help us, we’d like you to make a registration for “Live2D Creators Circle” via the link below.
Designers, programmers, translators are especially welcomed so far.
(More detailed explanation will be given to you before we ask you to do tasks)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5KK_GL3ozwPXtTHrpi_ktbsI8UZf8jlYRSlDworyBo/viewform?usp=send_form

Euclid Head Model/Texture Question

Just curious, but would anyone have any idea for a method of allowing the Euclid head to recieve lighting from a scene from within a scene in Unity? So far, Euclid seems like an amazing piece of software and I would like to consider using it. If I can't manage to get the head to receive lighting though, may be hard to get that happening...

Thanks, if anyone has any idea!

Comments

• Hi Noctis_Fatehart,

Thank you for your interest in our product.

I'm sorry to say this, but unfortunately current version of Live2D Euclid have no function to recieve lighting from a scene in Unity. I'm telling your request to our engineers.

Sincerely,
  • Hi Noctis_Fatehart,

I'm sorry to say this, but unfortunately current version of Live2D Euclid have no function to recieve lighting from a scene in Unity. I'm telling your request to our engineers.

Sincerely,

I see, thank you for the response! Hopefully this is something that will come in a future version, since Euclid is amazing so far!
  • Hi Noctis_Fatehart,

Sincerely,

Hello, I have sent an email. I keep getting a crash on launch with Euclid. Can you all fix that? What are the minimum requirements?
  • Hi @ToddTech2002 ,

I'm checking your email and replying soon. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

Thanks,