Dear Users,

Now, we are seeking users who can give us a hand with expertise to evolve our software more dynamically.
If you are willing to help us, we’d like you to make a registration for “Live2D Creators Circle” via the link below.
Designers, programmers, translators are especially welcomed so far.
(More detailed explanation will be given to you before we ask you to do tasks)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5KK_GL3ozwPXtTHrpi_ktbsI8UZf8jlYRSlDworyBo/viewform?usp=send_form

Euclid crash on launch

First of all, congratulations on the big launch!

Sadly, after installing everything and activating my trial for Euclid, the program crashed immediately :( Can I provide you with any kind of system specs to help resolve this matter?

Thanks!

Comments

• I had this same issue for a while, found I had to uninstall and reinstall the editor and the launcher to get it working. You've likely already tried that, though.
  • Yea, this needs to be fixed. I am gonna try removing and re-installing...
    My Live2D Character Promo (FinalOmega): https://youtu.be/pvKoyjjdOcQ
  • I had this same issue for a while, found I had to uninstall and reinstall the editor and the launcher to get it working. You've likely already tried that, though.

Unfortunately, this did not work. I hope someone else has a solution quick.
  • Unfortunately re-installing also did not work for me.

I have emailed my crash report along with the event log and my system specs to support, so hopefully they can soon help resolve this issue!

Let's hope it's before my trial runs out :p
  • edited April 29
    It worked fine on startup for me.

Perhaps hardware has something to do with it? (i7-7700k, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz Ram, Win-10 64Bit)

I also want to point out the latest Windows Creators Update prevents a bunch of programs from working. -- at least for me it did! (had to revert to older revision)
  • It worked fine on startup for me.

Perhaps hardware has something to do with it? (i7-7700k, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz Ram, Win-10 64Bit)

I also want to point out the latest Windows Creators Update prevents a bunch of programs from working. -- at least for me it did! (had to revert to older revision)

It shouldn't be because someone else uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked after it crashed.
  • edited May 6

It worked fine on startup for me.

It shouldn't be because someone else uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked after it crashed.
    The system requirements strongly recommends 64-bit WIN-7/10 and only recommends an i7 processor and at least 16GB of ram and a GPU equivalent of GTX 750 TI or AMD 5850. I hope that it will possibly work on an I5 or Ryzen and that they bring down the requirements in the future for everyone.

Here is my ram usage which easily eats up 7GB- which tells me those with less than 8GB may have a harder time running the program.

Here are the requirements in the manual and main page for Euclid Editor.