Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Confuse making Switching hand pose.json
Hi guys, im new here. Im stuck to making switching hand using pose. Ive try follow step by put the same label but that part its only for 2 pair. My parts of hand have 3 part: called hand, arm, upper arm. This cant be pair with label like 1, 1 ,1 or 0,0,0. How to solve this? Temporary solution i make 2 moc file for different parts. Please help. Here you can download my cmox file below.https://www.4shared.com/file/H-SO1eSoce/Utsuki.html