Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Showcase and How-To: making a model from a flat image
hello everyone ^^
recently i was into the game Mystic Messenger, and the characters have beautiful sprites in the Visual Novel parts of the story, but they are static sprites because it's a mobile game.
so for fun i tried making the character promotional images move by cutting up the character and layering it up to function in Modeler
here are some characters i made from their flat sprites:
of course i can't use them for any projects because the characters are copyrighted to the team that made the game, but it was fun to try making a moving character out of an image that i didn't draw myself!
i hope this helped anybody looking through the forums (or google) to find out how to do it, the process is straight forward if you know what you're looking for, so please check out the user manual to figure out how to cut up the character to work in Modeler in better detail!