Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
There are two problems in Live2D_SDK_Android_2.0.06.
When I use Live2DViewer2.2.10.air to test module "Gray" and "Rabbit",
there are OK.
"Gray" module: http://library.live2d.com/libraries/view/000110/kamiyoshi
But I use Live2D_SDK_Android_2.0.06 to load the same modules,
that will occur below problems:
1. "Gray": The eyelid cannot override the eye.
2. "Rabbit": The blush go beyond the bounds of Rabbit's face.
How can I fix these?