Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
PSD import window on lower screen resolution will cut off
I'm not sure whether this has been reported before but I'm gonna make a topic about it anyway.
I'm working on 1366x768 resolution. I noticed that the left pane on PSD Window import would be cut off (as in, some options may be missing) if the window couldn't fit them all.
Here's what PSD Import looking like on my screen:
If I remember correctly there is statistic about resize factor of my imported texture at very bottom left of the Window...
Which is not shown because my screen resolution is simply too small to display the information.
This also can be proven simply by resizing the PSD Import window:
Now most of option are gone, rendered it inaccessible.
Ideally there should be a scroll bar on the left pane which would show up when user screen resolution is smaller than the window, so user still can access it.
Please take this information as your attention, thank you.