Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Users,

Now, we are seeking users who can give us a hand with expertise to evolve our software more dynamically.
If you are willing to help us, we’d like you to make a registration for “Live2D Creators Circle” via the link below.
Designers, programmers, translators are especially welcomed so far.
(More detailed explanation will be given to you before we ask you to do tasks)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5KK_GL3ozwPXtTHrpi_ktbsI8UZf8jlYRSlDworyBo/viewform?usp=send_form

Rehostable hostid exists (-153)

My computer is on Windows 10, and it ran an important/major update a day ago. Now, Cubism doesn't work for me. It would lead me to the Pro/Trial/Free version pop up, and when I tried to re-enter my license, it would say "Rehostable hostid exists (-153)". It was on 2.1.11 or something this morning, so I tried to uninstall and try it again (now on 2.1.13) but it still gives me the same error. Then, I tried to uninstall it again, delete the /AppData/Roaming/Cybernoids/ folder, and also any lingering Live2D folders in Program Files. Restarted computer, installed 2.1.13, but still giving the same error when I enter in my license.

I don't really know where else to look for any hiding Live2D files/folders. :/

Comments