Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Harem Protagonist on Kickstarter and Greenlight!
Here we go, it's time!Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/215870777/harem-protagonistGreenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728605880
Please help us out with your support to make it happen!
- because your
votes and your
contributions really matter
- they're decisive,
and they will be very (very) appreciated! Thank you in advance!
This is an animated Visual Novel/Dating sim game that will play on the tropes of the Harem genre, and YOUR choices will determine where your story leads.
Our story starts out with you being born into a new and fresh Harem Show. You’re the main character, and oddly enough, you’re aware of that. With the help of the Narrator - a semi-omnipresent voice that only you can hear (because protagonist privileges, bruh) you are now have the quest of conquering the hearts of several hot anime chicks.
Let’s just hope that you’re good enough for the task. Handling so many sweethearts will be a challenge!
Thank you for reading this, and I hope to see you soon!