Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Failed to Overwrite?? (saving Error)
hello, I am currently working on something for Live 2d as I'm playing along with it and learning how to use it. I've ran into a problem where I try to save or export my work but it brings up an error reading "Failed to overwrite". This has prevented me to save or export my work and its bugging me because I've done a lot on this and I'd hate to lose it all. Does anyone know how to fix this?? thanks (I've attached the error message in case anybody wanted to see it)