Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Please help! Can't reactivate my PRO License!
I bought my PRO Indie License in January and just recently I had to reinstall my Operating System because I had new hardware installed in my Computer. I fired up Live2D Cubism Modeler for the first time since I reinstalled my OS and it's telling me I need to activate my license, which I tried but it gave me an error!
Rehostable hostid exists (-153)
Keep in mind, this is the same computer I was using Live2D Cubism Editor with but I needed to give it some upgrades. How can I get my license to work again and have my PRO Indie version again? I really hope I don't have to repurchase a whole new license...