Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Question about the alive-chan Illustration Contest.
I want to enter the Alive-Chan contest. But before that I want to know the Do's and Don't Do. I feel that the rules of the contest Didn't explain enough. I know for example no nudes or anything Not safe for work is not allowed. And the character has to be female. 1)But what about certain type of clothing's? Again I know latex,fetish,and revealing clothes are not allowed. But would School uniforms,Shine maiden outfits,goth clothes,etc... Would they be okay? 2)How old would Alice-Chan have to be? I know she shouldn't be a child or preteen. But can she be say about 50 or 60 years old? Okay maybe not that old but still I would like to know the age range. 3) Is race important? I not trying to bait,not a SJW,not a BLM,or a troll. I'm just trying to see if there any boundaries. It make since that Alice-chan would be Japanese. After all the Live2d is Japanese company and it staff are Japanese. But It would make it easier for my version to look different. Well ether way I respect and follow the Live2d answer. 4) what about hairstyles? Is a low cut or her being bald okay? Anyway thank you for taking your time reading this. I like to say it again that I'm not a troll or anything like that. I'm not trying to stir any trouble. I just want to be totally clear on the rule before I upload anything.