Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Making a swf file like the result from Live2DModelViewer
Hey guys, i've been trying to wrap my head around the existing samples of AS3 projects but theres so many classes there with random motions and other complicated behaviours.
Is there a more simplier way to replicate what we see in the Live2D Model Viewer (character following the mouse movement while Click) on a swf file? (No Animator related stuff whatsoever)