Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
How to make abrupt transformation method (not smooth)
Hello everyone! ))
Im newby so will be very glad if someone will help me.
I need to make the layer transformation but not smooth as deafult transform method, but like in anime cartoons abrupt mouth/eyes transformation. If i understand it right i have to load not one psd layer but some of the layers of mouths/eyes.
For example if i need 3 variations of mouth transformation (sad/normal/smile), i have to load 3 layers of mouth.
but what steps i need to do to see the abrupt/sharp transformation while moving the the parametrs "mouth open" slider.
was trying the opacity method but its akward and complicated.
Thx in advance! ))