Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
I'm creating a visual novel and thought it would be fun to share my progress here for the character development because I am hoping to incorporate live2d for it.
This is the result of about 3 days in photoshop and 2 days learning about live2d. Only as far as cubism modeler, I have not made animations yet, this was just from the default preview. It was daunting trying to even comprehend how the software works, but finally starting to understand how to do basic things.
Im moving to Japan very soon, so hoping this project can takeoff while I'm there